The Lead Apartment Maintenance Technician oversees and works in all areas of apartment maintenance and is accountable for delivering well maintained units, common areas, building exteriors, and grounds.
Fort Worth, TX
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Prepare vacant units for market, including painting, drywall, carpentry, and general repairs.
- Perform routine repairs, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, appliance, electrical, painting and drywall.
- Obtain bids from vendors for routine work, order materials.
- Perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Perform on-call emergency work as required.
Requirements and Skills of Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Lift/move up to 100 pounds, work on feet for 8 hours a day.
- 5+ years of apartment maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance.
- Must own and be able to use basic tools required for the job.
Salary & Benefits for Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Salary: $19 – 25 per hour.
- Health and vision insurance (no employee contribution).
- Monthly bonus based on occupancy ($200 – $300/month).
- Paid vacation and time off.
- Flexible, stable position. Most of our employees have been with us for five years or more.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.